- until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, confectioners' sugar, cocoa and
- enough milk to achieve a piping consistency. Using a large star tip,
- pipe frosting on dessert. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 432 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.