Chocolate Turtle Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup small pecan halves, toasted
- 6 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1. Set aside 12-16 pecan halves for garnish; chop remaining pecans. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, 1/4 cup caramel topping and chopped pecans. Spread into pie crust. Cover and freeze for at least 2-1/2 hours.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping, remaining caramel topping and reserved pecans. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 457 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Turtle Ice Cream Pie
"OMG was this delish. Should have made 3 instead of 2. Seen the movie "gone in 60 seconds"? That was my pie!"
"Jonty: Put nuts in dry skillet over med-low heat; shake & stir often until lightly browned; OR in a single layer, at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, shake occasionally; OR place 1 cup on microwave turntable & microwave on High approx 5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
"How do you toast the pecans?"