Chocolate Turtle Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup small Diamond of California Pecan Halves, toasted
- 6 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- Set aside 12-16 pecan halves for garnish; chop remaining pecans. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, 1/4 cup caramel topping and chopped pecans. Spread into pie crust. Cover and freeze for at least 2-1/2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping, remaining caramel topping and reserved pecans. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Turtle Ice Cream Pie(3)
Sort By :
OMG was this delish. Should have made 3 instead of 2. Seen the movie "gone in 60 seconds"? That was my pie!
Jonty: Put nuts in dry skillet over med-low heat; shake & stir often until lightly browned; OR in a single layer, at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, shake occasionally; OR place 1 cup on microwave turntable & microwave on High approx 5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
How do you toast the pecans?
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Ice Cream >
- Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >