"You may be tempted to save this recipe for a special occasion since these smooth, creamy chocolates are divine," remarks Darlene Wiese-Appleby, Creston, Ohio. "But with just a few ingredients, they're easy to make anytime."
48 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chopped flaked coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored spinkles, baking cocoa and/or finely chopped nuts, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and milk; stir until
- smooth.Stir in vanilla. Chill for 2 hours or until mixture is easy
- to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in the coconut, sprinkles, cocoa or nuts
- if desired. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 77 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.