- just until combined. Pour into crust. Drop jam by teaspoonfuls onto
- filling; swirl with a knife. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- For truffle layer, in a small heavy saucepan, combine cream and
- sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove
- from the heat; stir in chips and jam until smooth. Transfer to a
- bowl; refrigerate for about 1 hour or until slightly set. Beat for
- 1-2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Gently spread over
- cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 527 calories, 35 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.