- 1-1/4 cups butter, softened
- 2-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a large bowl, cream butter, confectioners' sugar and cocoa until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add flour; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1-in. balls; dip in chocolate sprinkles. Place, sprinkled side up, 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Truffle Cookies
Sort By :
"I made these chocolate truffle cookies they came out GOOD but I didn't put 1/4 cup sour cream I put 1 spoon family love it"
"I have made these cookies for my Church Cookie Bazaar this Christmas season and have been asked for the recipe by 4 families. Loved them and can't have enough of them. Great for Chocolate Lovers."
"I made the recipe exactly as written but my nice round balls of chilled dough did not bake nicely at all. I didn't care for the taste (too chocolatey and sugary) and they could not be served to others. Not sure what can be fixed in the recipe but I won't be trying it again."
"These cookies were great to take to a cookie party for the holidays. They made enough without having to double the batch, and were very easy to make. Prepare yourself for chocolate heaven!"
"This is a staple of my Christmas cookie baking. They go SO FAST and I always get requests for the recipe. YUM!"