Chocolate Truffle Cookies Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups butter, softened
- 2-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a large bowl, cream butter, confectioners' sugar and cocoa until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add flour; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1-in. balls; dip in chocolate sprinkles. Place, sprinkled side up, 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Truffle Cookies(7)
Sort By :
I made these chocolate truffle cookies they came out GOOD but I didn't put 1/4 cup sour cream I put 1 spoon family love it
I have made these cookies for my Church Cookie Bazaar this Christmas season and have been asked for the recipe by 4 families. Loved them and can't have enough of them. Great for Chocolate Lovers.
I made the recipe exactly as written but my nice round balls of chilled dough did not bake nicely at all. I didn't care for the taste (too chocolatey and sugary) and they could not be served to others. Not sure what can be fixed in the recipe but I won't be trying it again.
These cookies were great to take to a cookie party for the holidays. They made enough without having to double the batch, and were very easy to make. Prepare yourself for chocolate heaven!
This is a staple of my Christmas cookie baking. They go SO FAST and I always get requests for the recipe. YUM!