Chocolate-Topped Marshmallow Sticks Recipe
I like to use all sorts of different marshmallow shapes and flavors to mix things up. The sticks are always a hit at local bake sales. —Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 36 lollipop sticks
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows (about 36)
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- Optional toppings: assorted nonpareils, colored sugars, small or crushed candies and flaked coconut
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons shortening; stir until smooth.
- 2. Insert one lollipop stick into each marshmallow. Dip marshmallows in melted chocolate, turning to coat; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- 3. In a microwave, melt white baking chips with remaining shortening; drizzle over chocolate. Decorate with toppings if desired. Let stand until set.
- 4. Use to stir servings of hot cocoa. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 covered marshmallow (calculated without : 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chocolate-Topped Marshmallow Sticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC