The addition of orange extract gives a special tastes to leftover chocolate sauce when drizzled over colorful summery fruit. Nancy Hill of Macomb, Illinois tosses together in tropical medley, but any fresh fruit will do.
- 3 to 4 cups sliced kiwifruit, pineapple, strawberries, banana or other fruit
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2/3 cup Rich Chocolate Sauce or chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- Toss fruit with orange juice; spoon into dessert dishes. In a small bowl, combine chocolate sauce and orange extract; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate-Topped Fruit Cups in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p21
Reviews for Chocolate-Topped Fruit Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review