- extracts just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run knife around the
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate until
- completely cooled.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips, cream
- and honey; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool for 5
- minutes. Pour topping over the cheesecake. Chill for at least 4
- hours or until topping is set. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 372 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.