Chocolate Toffee Cookies Recipe
With one bite of these rich and gooey cookies, friends and family will be surprised to learn that they started from a boxed cookie mix. Patricia Van Wyk of Newton, Iowa created these crisp and crunchy cookies with a chewy interior. TIP: Dip them into hot coffee or tea for an after-lunch pick-me-up.
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix, oil, egg and water. Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Toffee Cookies in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p11
Reviews for Chocolate Toffee Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 25, 2009
A quick cookie recipe that doesn't have nuts (my brothers don't like them in cookies!). My favorite when I'm in a hurry
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >