Chocolate, cake and coffee...what isn't there to love about tiramisu? Our pretty parfaits take the work out of preparing the tempting dessert, but leave behind all the luscious flavor. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Recommended: Tiramisu Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 8 crisp ladyfinger cookies
- 1-1/3 cups Elegant Chocolate Mousse
- Baking cocoa and chocolate curls
- In a small bowl, beat cream and espresso powder until stiff peaks form. Brush coffee over cookies and coarsely chop.
- Spoon half of the mousse into four parfait glasses. Top with half the cookies and half the whipped cream. Repeat layers. Dust tops with cocoa and garnish with chocolate curls. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Tiramisu Parfaits in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p66