- of each cookie. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until center
- is set.
- For filling, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, milk and
- vanilla; stir until smooth. Spoon or pipe 1/4 teaspoon into each
- warm cookie; gently press a chocolate kiss in the center. Carefully
- remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 307 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.