- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and
- confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy; spread over brownie
- layer. Chill until firm.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter with cream; stir until
- smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar. Spread over peanut butter
- layer. Chill until firm. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 brownie equals 277 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.