Chocolate Swirled Bars Recipe
These swirly chocolaty bars make a crunchy and elegant addition to any cookie tray—and couldn’t be easier! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/4 cups refrigerated Lightened-Up Holiday Cookie Dough
- 1 cup (6 ounces) dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup vanilla or white chips, melted
- 1. Press dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan (dough will be thin). Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- 2. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Allow chips to soften for a few minutes, then spread over bars. Drop spoonfuls of melted vanilla chips over top; cut through chocolate with a knife to swirl. Let stand until set. Cut into bars. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 bar equals 82 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC