Chocolate Swirl Delight Recipe
“I made a few alterations to a great recipe and ended up with an impressive dessert,” says Lynne Bargar from Saegertown, Pennsylvania. “Everyone loves its light texture and chocolaty flavor.”
- 1-1/2 boxes (13 ounces each) Swiss cake rolls
- 2-3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. Cut each cake roll into six slices; set aside any chocolate coating that separates from rolls for garnish. Line a 9-in. springform pan with cake slices, completely covering the bottom and sides.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Pour over cake. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with any reserved chocolate coating and garnish with raspberries if desired.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC