- chocolate; stir until smooth. Drop by spoonfuls over plain batter;
- cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling
- water to larger pan. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until center
- is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water
- bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife
- around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate
- overnight. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 186 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.