Chocolate Sundae Pie
"I keep one of these cool and creamy chocolate desserts in my freezer at all times," relates Barbara Soyars from Danville, Virginia. "I've taken it to church suppers and family get-togethers, and it's always a hit."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and cocoa; beat
- until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Drizzle
- with chocolate syrup and pecans. Cover and freeze overnight. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 398 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.