Chocolate Sundae Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and cocoa; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and pecans. Cover and freeze overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 398 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Sundae Pie
"Absolutely loved it. Very easy to prepare. Tastes like ice cream. Great summer desert when you don't want to turn on the oven for something special."