"I keep one of these cool and creamy chocolate desserts in my freezer at all times," relates Barbara Soyars from Danville, Virginia. "I've taken it to church suppers and family get-togethers, and it's always a hit."
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and cocoa; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and pecans. Cover and freeze overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Sundae Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p37
Reviews for Chocolate Sundae Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2009
"Absolutely loved it. Very easy to prepare. Tastes like ice cream. Great summer desert when you don't want to turn on the oven for something special."