Chocolate Sundae Pie Recipe
"I keep one of these cool and creamy chocolate desserts in my freezer at all times," relates Barbara Soyars from Danville, Virginia. "I've taken it to church suppers and family get-togethers, and it's always a hit."
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and cocoa; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and pecans. Cover and freeze overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Sundae Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p37
Reviews for Chocolate Sundae Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2009
Absolutely loved it. Very easy to prepare. Tastes like ice cream. Great summer desert when you don't want to turn on the oven for something special.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Cream Pie >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >