- Spread evenly in a greased and floured 9-in. square baking pan. Bake
- at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool.
- Meanwhile, for filling, melt chocolate chips and coffee granules;
- stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add confectioners'
- sugar and jam; mix well. Beat in melted chocolate until well
- blended. Spread over brownies.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Drizzle over filling. Chill at least 1-2 hours. Yield: about
- 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 214 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.