Chocolate-Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 °. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is set. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over bottom of prepared crust. Arrange strawberry halves, cut side down, over filling. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 3. Just before serving, drizzle fudge topping over tart. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 334 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate-Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.