These spiders will spin plenty of excitement into your festivities. For more fun, just make the pudding ahead of time, then let your party guests decorate their own spiders. —Lorna Schledorn, West Columbia, South Carolina
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (6) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup finely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 48 pieces (3-1/2 inches each) red or black shoestring licorice
- 12 blue or green M&M's
- Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions. Spoon into crusts; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Push eight licorice pieces into the pudding of each tartlet to form legs (curved pieces work best). Press M&M's in place for eyes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Spiders in Country Woman September/October 1995, p36
Reviews for Chocolate Spiders
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review