- mixture alternately with dry ingredients, beating well after each
- Line two 9-in. round baking pans with waxed paper; coat pans with
- cooking spray and sprinkle with flour. Add the batter.
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, combine sour cream and sugar. Fold in
- whipped topping. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; top with a
- third of the frosting. Top with remaining cake layer. Frost top and
- sides of cake. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 290 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.