- speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining sugar, 1
- tablespoon at a time, beating on high until stiff peaks form. Gently
- fold a fourth of the egg white mixture into chocolate mixture; fold
- in remaining egg white mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared dishes. Bake at 325° for 25-35 minutes
- or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool
- on wire racks. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 313 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 7 g protein.