Chocolate Sauce Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Rich Chocolate Sauce or 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate sauce and vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder; add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, combine the sugar, milk and butter in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate chips; stir or whisk for 5 minutes or until smooth. Spread over brownies. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Sauce Brownies
Sort By :
What is chocolate sauce? Where do I find the recipe for it?
Found out what the chocolate sauce was. Now i will make them and give a fair rating. Sorry i didn't see recipe earlier.
what is the Rich Chocolate Sauce? Is it sauce you put on ice cream? Please help me out, so I can make these. Thanks