- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup half-and-half cream or evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Add the sugar, cream and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1-1/2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in vanilla. Serve warm or cold over ice cream or pound cake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: About 3-1/3 cups.
Reviews for Chocolate Sauce
Sort By :
"This is the ONLY hot fudge sauce that I put on my ice cream. I make two batches and store one in the freezer."
"So easy to make and tastes like old fashioned chocolate sauce. Nothing goes better with vanilla ice cream! YUMMY."
"This will definitely be the "go-to" recipe for Chocolate Sauce. Doesn't get any easier than this"
"It tastes great and is really easy to make! :)"
"Best ever chocolate sauce. Deep, dark chocolate flavor! Outstanding. I've actually had people pay me to make this for them...I'm sure glad they don't know how easy it is to make!"