Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 16 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in chocolate and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in half the chopped cookies. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set and top appears dull. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove side of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cheesecake
Sort By :
This was delicious! Super easy too.
this recipe was a hit with my family! im making it again for dinner with my sister and her husband tomorrow nite. a great recipe!
I haven't made this yet but plan to soon. Could you leave the cookies off the top to bake it and add them later?
I agree with other reviewers who have had problems with the cooking time on this recipe. After 70 minutes I took it out of the oven because the cookies on top were getting burnt, but the center still wasn't set. It firmed up in the fridge though. It is a good cake but supremely rich.
This recipe did not turn out as I had hoped. I followed the recipe, but the cake just wouldn't set for me...