- 1-1/2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 16 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in chocolate and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in half the chopped cookies. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set and top appears dull. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove side of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cheesecake
Sort By :
"This is really good! I made mine in a rectangular pan too, so I could cut them into bars to take to church, and it took longer than I expected for the center to set. In the long run, it was worth the wait!"
"This was delicious! Super easy too."
"this recipe was a hit with my family! im making it again for dinner with my sister and her husband tomorrow nite. a great recipe!"
"I haven't made this yet but plan to soon. Could you leave the cookies off the top to bake it and add them later?"
"I agree with other reviewers who have had problems with the cooking time on this recipe. After 70 minutes I took it out of the oven because the cookies on top were getting burnt, but the center still wasn't set. It firmed up in the fridge though. It is a good cake but supremely rich."