Who needs a fancy fondue restaurant when you can whip up a chocolate sensation like this in just 10 minutes? You'll love the hint of rum flavor. —Angie Samples, Maysville, Georgia
- 3 milk chocolate Toblerone candy bars (3.52 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Pear slices, cubed cake, large marshmallows and/or macaroon cookies
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine candy bars and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in rum.
- Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with dippers of your choice. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Rum Fondue in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p33
Reviews for Chocolate Rum Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2012
"I served with pound cake cubes, strawberries, big marshmallows, and fresh pineapple. Delicious!"
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2012
"This was a wonderful treat. I made 1/2 the recipe because it was only my husband and myself. Very creamy fondue."