Chocolate Rum Fondue Recipe
Who needs a fancy fondue restaurant when you can whip up a chocolate sensation like this in just 10 minutes? You'll love the hint of rum flavor. —Angie Samples, Maysville, Georgia
- 3 milk chocolate Toblerone candy bars (3.52 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Pear slices, cubed cake, large marshmallows and/or macaroon cookies
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine candy bars and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in rum.
- 2. Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with dippers of your choice. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without dippers) equals 358 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Rum Fondue
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC