Chocolate Rum Fondue Recipe
- 3 milk chocolate Toblerone candy bars (3.52 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Pear slices, cubed cake, large marshmallows and/or macaroon cookies
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine candy bars and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in rum.
- 2. Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with dippers of your choice. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without dippers): 358 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Rum Fondue
"I served with pound cake cubes, strawberries, big marshmallows, and fresh pineapple. Delicious!"
"This was a wonderful treat. I made 1/2 the recipe because it was only my husband and myself. Very creamy fondue."