Chocolate Rum Fondue Recipe
- 3 milk chocolate Toblerone candy bars (3.52 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Pear slices, cubed cake, large marshmallows and/or macaroon cookies
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine candy bars and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in rum.
- 2. Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with dippers of your choice. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without dippers): 358 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate Rum Fondue
"I served with pound cake cubes, strawberries, big marshmallows, and fresh pineapple. Delicious!"
"This was a wonderful treat. I made 1/2 the recipe because it was only my husband and myself. Very creamy fondue."