Chocolate Rum Fondue Recipe
Who needs a fancy fondue restaurant when you can whip up a chocolate sensation like this in just 10 minutes? You'll love the hint of rum flavor. —Angie Samples, Maysville, Georgia
- 3 milk chocolate Toblerone candy bars (3.52 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Pear slices, cubed cake, large marshmallows and/or macaroon cookies
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine candy bars and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in rum.
- Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with dippers of your choice. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Rum Fondue in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p33
Reviews for Chocolate Rum Fondue(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2012
I served with pound cake cubes, strawberries, big marshmallows, and fresh pineapple. Delicious!
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2012
This was a wonderful treat. I made 1/2 the recipe because it was only my husband and myself. Very creamy fondue.
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Fondue >
- Chocolate Fondue Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Fondue Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fondue Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- New Year's Desserts >
- New Year's Recipes >