Chocolate Raspberry Truffles Recipe
This no bake treat is simply delicious. I love to serve them on a fancy platter for an after dinner treat.—Molly Seidel, Edgewood, New Mexico
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white or semisweet baking chips, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the melted chips, wafer crumbs and preserves. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
1 piece equals 65 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC