- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white or semisweet baking chips, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the melted chips, wafer crumbs and preserves. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
"Recipe says to use white chips but it looks like they are chocolate with almonds. Is the recipe wrong?"
"Sorry but we did not like these :( The kids didn't even like them. The wafers made the mix mushy & had a weird consistency."
"These were not a hit at my family Christmas. It was hard to taste the raspberry as it was overwhelmed by the toasted nuts."