This no bake treat is simply delicious. I love to serve them on a fancy platter for an after dinner treat.—Molly Seidel, Edgewood, New Mexico
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white or semisweet baking chips, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the melted chips, wafer crumbs and preserves. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p68
Reviews for Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review