- dissolved. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Puree raspberries in a food processor; strain, discarding seeds.
- Return puree to food processor. Add cream cheese and sugar; cover
- and process until smooth. Add gelatin mixture; cover and process
- until blended. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate for
- 40 minutes or until partially set.
- In a small bowl, beat milk powder and ice-cold water on high speed
- until soft peaks form, about 7 minutes. Beat in lemon juice. Stir a
- third of the mixture into the raspberry mixture; fold in remaining
- milk mixture. Spread evenly into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 231 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.