Chocolate-Raspberry Fondue Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Frozen pound cake, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook over low heat until caramels, chips and butter are melted, about 15 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- 2. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or fondue pot. Serve warm with pound cake or fruit. Yield: 5 cups.
2 tablespoon: 120 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate-Raspberry Fondue
"I have already made this recipe twice and making again for a 3rd time. it is PERFECT the way it is. Nice, creamy, and not too overly sweet. Always a party pleaser! If you dont have a fondue pot, jut use a small crock pot on low, but after awhile turn crock pot off or fondue will burn."
"The BEST recipe. We had this in addition to a birthday cake for a party and the fondue was a hit! The entire cake was left, but all of the fondue was gone!"
"I tried this recipe for Valentine's Day-my husband and I absolutely loved it!!! I substituted the raspberry jelly for blackberry....so good! Very easy to make. :)"
"I can't wait to try this recipe, it sounds delicious. Plus, yay for Ft. Riley!"
"I thought the combination of carmel, chocolate and raspberries interesting, so I tried the recipe. It was very good! It took a little longer to melt all the caramels."