You don't need a fancy fondue pot to make this melt-in-your-mouth concoction. I serve the dip in my small slow cooker. Folks love the chocolate-raspberry combination.--Heather Maxwell, Fort Riley, Kansas.
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Frozen pound cake, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook over low heat until caramels, chips and butter are melted, about 15 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or fondue pot. Serve warm with pound cake or fruit. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate-Raspberry Fondue in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p23
Reviews for Chocolate-Raspberry Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review