Guests are sure to find wedges of this fruity frozen pie irresistible. The crustless concoction from Judy Schut of Grand Rapids, Michigan has a creamy mousse-like consistency that's melt-in-your-mouth good.
- 1 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup raspberry spreadable fruit
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- In a blender, combine the cottage cheese, milk and spreadable fruit; cover and process until smooth. Add dry pudding mix; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into a 9-in. pie plate. Drizzle with chocolate. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving. Garnish with raspberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Raspberry Dessert in Quick Cooking December 2000, p15
Reviews for Chocolate Raspberry Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review