Chocolate Raspberry Cookies
I moved away from a dear friend some years ago. Knowing she loved raspberries, I created this recipe. Now I send her these cookies to help her remember the fun times we had together. —Sherri Crotwell, Shasta Lake, California
36 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup raspberries, pureed
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add
- eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in
- melted chocolate and raspberries. Combine the flour, baking soda and
- salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake
- at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove
- to wire racks to cool. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 163 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.