- tablespoonfuls over the plain batter (do not swirl). Place
- springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 65-75 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- For topping, place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan,
- bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- Cool slightly. Spread over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with raspberries and whipped cream if desired. Remove sides
- of pan.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without optional garnishes) equals 557 calories, 38 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.