- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before serving.
- For sauce, place the remaining raspberries in a food processor; add
- lemon juice and remaining sugar. Cover and process for 2-3 minutes
- or until blended. Strain and discard seeds and pulp. Serve with
- pudding. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 297 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.