"These smooth, cool snacks are more fun than chocolate pudding! says Shirley Kidd of New London, Minnesota.
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1/2 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in 1 cup milk. In a small saucepan over
- medium-high heat, combine drink mix, sugar and remaining milk; bring
- to a boil, stirring until chocolate and sugar are dissolved. Add to
- gelatin mixture and mix well. Pour into an 8-in. square pan. Cool at
- room temperature for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until firm,
- about 5 hours. (do not freeze). Cut with a knife or cookie cutter.
- Yield: about 1 dozen.