- In a large bowl, dissolve coffee in water. Stir in the pumpkin, eggs
- and chocolate mixture. Combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and
- salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture. Transfer to a 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- For cheesecake batter, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and pumpkin
- until smooth. Beat in the sugar, vanilla and spices. Add egg; beat
- on low speed just until combined. Spoon over chocolate batter. Cut
- through batter with a knife to swirl the cheesecake portion.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a
- wire rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 197 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.