- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) chocolate wafers
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in whipped topping, then marshmallows.
- For each sandwich, spread about 2 tablespoons of pudding mixture on the bottom of a chocolate wafer; top with another wafer. Stack sandwiches in an airtight container.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 43 sandwiches.
Reviews for Chocolate Pudding Sandwiches
Sort By :
"definitely did not like the marshmallows frozen and neither did anyone else who ate them"
"Nabisco also makes these chocolate wafers, although many stores do not normally carry them. (Ask your store to order them.) They're also used in many pie crust and cheesecake crust recipes. Good Luck !"
"I have made these before...my grandchildren love them....I order my Nabisco famous chocolate wafers from Netgrocer.com....I've been making the chocolate roll recipe on the wafer box for years...If you are lucky enough to find them at your grocery stores, you'll find them very "pricey"....They are cheaper online, especially if you purchase several boxes as I do."
"Have not tried the recipe yet but you can make your own choclate wafers. Joy of Baking .com has a simple recipe. Cheaper than buying them!"
"nice quick easy treat was able to find the chocolate wafers in Shop Rite"