Chocolate Pudding Pizza
"My sister Brenda and I made up this recipe while talking on the phone," explains LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma. "My family loved the classic pairing of chocolate and peanut butter presented in a whole new way."
12 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into
- a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until
- set; cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. In
- another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2
- minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 20
- minutes or until set. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with
- chips. Chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.