"My sister Brenda and I made up this recipe while talking on the phone," explains LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma. "My family loved the classic pairing of chocolate and peanut butter presented in a whole new way."
Recommended: Our Most Over-the-Top Recipes Ever
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) spreadable cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake until set, about 15 minutes; cool.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chips. Chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Pudding Pizza in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p36
Reviews for Chocolate Pudding Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2010
"My kids absolutely devoured this! Easy to prepare..had a little difficulty with the crust but nothing that wasn't easily fixed"
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2008
"hey Sheri23we are NEVER too old for a birthday cake! lolKat"