"My sister Brenda and I made up this recipe while talking on the phone," explains LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma. "My family loved the classic pairing of chocolate and peanut butter presented in a whole new way."
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until set; cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chips. Chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Pudding Pizza in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p36
Reviews for Chocolate Pudding Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review