- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until set; cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chips. Chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Pudding Pizza
Sort By :
Family loved it, quick and easy. I did not have chocolate chips so used some milk chocolate toffee chips and added some chopped pecans. Great for a light dessert on a hot day.
I used a chocolate chip cookie mix instead and drizzled chocolate syrup on top. It turned out great! Everybody loved it and was asking for the recipe.
My kids absolutely devoured this! Easy to prepare..had a little difficulty with the crust but nothing that wasn't easily fixed
we are NEVER too old for a birthday cake! lol
This is a great birthday dessert for those of us who are too old for a real cake. Be sure to put it in the fridge for at least an hour after assembling to avoid all of the 'toppings' sliding or falling off. Excellent dessert!!!