Chocolate Pudding Cake Cups Recipe
I HAVE no idea where I got this recipe...the card is yellow with age! The dense chocolate taste makes it rich with flavor, and it's a satisfying dessert topped with ice cream or whipped cream. I'm pleased to share one of my favorites with Reminisce EXTRA readers! -Helene Belanger, Denver, Colorado
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, sugar and cocoa. Stir in milk and vanilla. Spoon into two greased 8- or 10-oz. custard cups.
- 2. For topping, combine the brown sugar and cocoa in a bowl. Stir in boiling water. Pour over batter. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cake layer comes out clean. Top with ice cream or whipped cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 277 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 397 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC