Chocolate Pudding Cake Cups Recipe
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, sugar and cocoa. Stir in milk and vanilla. Spoon into two greased 8- or 10-oz. custard cups.
- 2. For topping, combine the brown sugar and cocoa in a bowl. Stir in boiling water. Pour over batter. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cake layer comes out clean. Top with ice cream or whipped cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 277 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 397mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Pudding Cake Cups
"This is almost identical to a recipe my mom made when I was young. We called it "Hot Fudge Pudding". Yes, you can bake it in the oven, 350 for about 45 minutes. YUMMY!!"
"This was a good, quick dessert. Ate it without ice cream or whipped cream. Nothing fancy, but a good chocolate fix."
"Is this cake meant to be served warm as there are no directions to cool the cake before serving?"