- Bake 8-9 minutes or until firm. Cool1 minute before removing to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For glaze, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter; stir
- until smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar and water until smooth.
- Dip pretzels in glaze; allow excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper. Melt vanilla chips; drizzle over half of the
- pretzels. Let stand until completely set. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 118 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.