- 48 to 50 pretzel squares or rings
- 48 to 50 milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets; place a chocolate kiss in the center of each ring. Bake at 275° for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven.
- Place an M&M's candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the ring. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Pretzel Rings
Sort By :
These are so easy, so tasty and so fun to make. I loved making them with my children when they were little, and now we make them with green and red M&M's at Christmas and include them in our goody bags for their teachers.
My mom and I make these every Christmas with the red and green m&ms super easy and yummy strongly suggest you at least double or even triple the recipe they go quick!
Make a lot--they disappear fast!!
I used dark chocolate wafers, so there was no peeling foil! I put two wafers in the circle pretzels. Kids put on M&Ms so my fingers did not get chocolatey! Lol! Fun, easy project and they are gone quick! Going to have to make another batch soon!
I have used Rolo candies & caramel squares in place of kisses...just as yummy