- 48 to 50 pretzel squares or rings
- 48 to 50 milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets; place a chocolate kiss in the center of each ring. Bake at 275° for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven.
- Place an M&M's candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the ring. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Pretzel Rings
Sort By :
"I make these with a Rolo and half of a pecan on top of the Rolo--yummy!!!"
"I made these at Christmas, and told my nieces that they were Rudolph, and Elf noses. I also use Rolos instead of Kisses. The caramel in the Rolos adds a great flavor."
"I make these for the holidays with red and green m & m's. They don't last long!"
"So easy to make and I went one step further. I dipped half of the pretzel, after they set, in white almond bark. We used Autumn M&M's for Thanksgiving Yum! The Rolo ideas sound great too, I will try that next."
"These are so easy, so tasty and so fun to make. I loved making them with my children when they were little, and now we make them with green and red M&M's at Christmas and include them in our goody bags for their teachers."