- minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- For glaze, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips,
- shortening and corn syrup; stir until smooth. Stir in confectioners'
- sugar and enough coffee to make a smooth glaze.
- Dip pretzels; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper until
- set. Melt white chocolate. Drizzle with white chocolate; allow
- excess to drip off. Let stand until chocolate is completely set.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 161 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.